- 2 4-oz. salmon filets
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh grated ginger
- Preheat oven to high broil. We used an 8×8 pan, but you can use any size. Spray your pan with olive oil or non-stick cooking spray.
- Next, draw moisture out of your salmon by patting each fillet down with a paper towel. Place salmon into your baking dish and set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl whisk together maple syrup, soy sauce, and grated ginger. When all ingredients are combined, pour over salmon fillets making sure they are completely covered in sauce.
- Place salmon in the oven and broil on high for 8 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve with our Asian Kale Salad.
Tips & Notes
- This recipe was updated on March 10, 2019.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/2 recipe Calories: 262 Sugar: 12 Sodium: 459 Fat: 9 Carbohydrates: 14 Protein: 28
Keywords: baked salmon