These meatloaf sliders are jam packed with superfoods and topped with a delicious chipotle mustard sauce featuring sponsor, French’s Mustard as part of their #FrenchsMixology Campaign.
You know you’re going to have a productive day when you’ve got dinner in the oven by 9AM.
I woke up Wednesday morning SO excited for the day ahead because my to-do list said 1 thing: make meatloaf sliders with a French’s chipotle mustard sauce.
By 10 AM my house smelled like a home-cooked meal and I had destroyed my kitchen about 3 times- once after the making the patties, once after making the sauce, and once after prepping the sliders for the photoshoot.
So worth it.
You guys- these sliders have SO MUCH FLAVOR and are jam packed with superfoods (sweet potato, carrots, & kale). The texture is amazing a the best part is, they are mini!
About this Chipotle Mustard Sauce. Talk about a party in my mouth!
French’s + Almond Butter + Spices = Amazingness. The whole premise of this French’s campaign is “Mixology.” Mixing simple ingredients with French’s Mustard to create something extraordinary-tasting.
Check and check.
This sauce got a mega thumbs up from Blake….my ultimate (and very honest) taste-tester. It’s got a bit of a kick, but compliments the sliders in the best way possible! I love how the almond butter thickened up the mustard a bit. Perfect for spreading.
In this recipe, I used French’s 100% Natural Yellow Mustard. If you would have asked me what is in mustard a few weeks ago, I would have stared back at you blankly. I honestly had no idea until I read the back of the bottle. Check it out:
INGREDIENTS: Distilled Vinegar, Water, No.1 Grade Mustard Seed, Salt, Turmeric, Paprika, Spice, Natural Flavors and Garlic Powder.
Did you know that French’s is…
Can I get a woot woot?
Turkey Meatloaf Sliders with Chipotle Mustard Sauce
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
For the Sliders
- 1 pound ground turkey, lean
- 1 small sweet potato, peeled and finely diced (~ 1/3 cup)
- 2 celery stalks, finely diced
- 1 large carrot, peeled and finely diced
- 2 kale leafs, de-boned and finely diced
- 1 teaspoon parsley, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup ground oat flour (or any kind of flour)
- 1/4 cup rolled/quick cooking oats
- 2 eggs, large
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon French’s Classic Yellow Mustard
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
For the Chipotle Mustard Sauce
- 1/4 cup French’s Classic Yellow Mustard
- 1/4 cup almond butter, salted and unsweetened
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red chipotle powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin seed
- 1/4 teaspoon red cayenne pepper
For the Sliders
- First, preheat oven to 375ºF and line two baking sheets with tin foil. Spray with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Next, prep slider patties by finely dicing vegetables. The more equal in size the vegetables, the better the will cook in the oven. Transfer veggies into a large mixing bowl and add in ground turkey. Then, add in spices, oat flour, oatmeal and mix.
- In a small bowl, whisk 2 eggs. Then, add in garlic, French’s Classic Yellow Mustard, and tomato paste. Mix until combined. Pour mixture onto meat and vegetables and combine (I use my hands for this part).
- To create patties, scoop out 1/4 cup of meat. Then form a patty shape in your hand. Place on baking sheet. Repeat until there is no more meat left (you should be able to make 12 slider-sized patties).
- Bake at 375º for about 30-33 minutes, or until the patties become crispy on the outside and start to turn golden brown on the bottom.
For the Chipotle Mustard Sauce
- Place all ingredients in a small bowl, and mix until combined.
Serve patties with slider buns and broccoli sprouts. Top with about 1/2 – 1 tablespoon of Chipotle Mustard Sauce.
- Serving Size: 2-3 sliders
Now for the sliders- they are super easy to make! My one piece of advice: The smaller the veggies, the better they will cook!
I was able to get about 12 sliders out of this recipe. I used a 1/4 cup measuring cup as my scoop to make them slider-sized.
I topped the patties with some of the fabulous Chipotle Mustard Sauce and broccoli sprouts. Yum.
Pin for later!
Before I let you go. I’ve teamed up with French’s to over FFF readers a chance to win some AWESOME swag. We’re talking $450 worth of swag.
Here’s your chance to win a Napoleon grill and French’s mustard prize pack valued over $450! It’s easy to grill anywhere! This grill features an electronic jetfire ignition, lid locks for security, a temperature gauge for monitoring, and a removable grease tray for easy cleaning.The prize pack includes:
- Napoleon TravelQ 285 Portable Grill
- An assortment of French’s mustard sauces
- Coupons good for French’s Foods products
- French’s T-shirt, Bag and Hat