For the Sweet Potatoes
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon red chili paste
- 1.5 tablespoons honey (or maple syrup)
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- olive oil cooking spray (coconut oil spray will work too)
For the Yogurt Dip
- 5.5 oz Silk Plain Almond Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative
- 2 teaspoons green curry paste
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon lime zest
- salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Spray baking sheet with olive oil cooking spray and set aside.
- Rinse sweet potatoes and cut them into fries. Then, place into a gallon-size bag.
- Next, add chili paste, honey (or maple syrup), garlic powder, and olive oil to the sweet potatoes. Seal bag and shake, making sure everything is evenly coated.
- Spread sweet potato fries out evenly on the greased baking sheet. Spray fries with an additional coating of olive oil cooking spray
- Bake for 30 minutes at 400ºF and toss half way through.
- While sweet potato fries are baking, place all ingredients for yogurt dip into a bowl and mix well. Place in refrigerator.
- Once sweet potato fries are fully cooked, turn your oven to high broil and broil for 3-5 minutes* This will help get your fries crunchier!
- Serve with yogurt dip. Enjoy!
Tips & Notes
*Broil longer for a crispier sweet potato fry, but be careful! Everyone’s oven cooks differently, so make sure you keep an eye on your fries.