- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled
- 1 red pepper, finely diced
- 1/2 yellow onion, finely diced
- 4 chicken sausages, precooked
- 4 cups kale, deboned
- salt and pepper, to taste (be generous!)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Place 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a nonstick skillet and heat over medium/high heat.
- Next, prepare your sweet potato hash browns by grating your sweet potato with a cheese grater. You’ll want to use a medium grate for this.
- Add in the sweet potato hash, onion, garlic, red pepper, and sliced chicken sausages to the skillet. Sauté for about 5-7 minutes or until onions become translucent.
- Add in kale and a tablespoon more of olive oil (or more if needed) and sauté until kale has wilted and reached desired texture. Season with salt and pepper and then add in 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar.
- Give your sweet potato hash one last toss and enjoy!
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 Calories: 251 Sugar: 8 Fat: 12 Fiber: 5 Protein: 16
Keywords: sweet potato hash, sweet potato hash browns