Thai Green Curry Sauce
- 1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons green curry paste
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast, shredded
- 1 cup English peas
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1/4 red onion, finely diced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- optional: sesame seeds
- In a medium bowl, mix together everything for the curry sauce in a bowl and set aside.
- In a separate large bowl, add the ingredients for the chicken salad and mix.
- Add the curry sauce to the chicken salad and mix until combined.
- Serve with fresh cracked pepper and sesame seeds.
Tips & Notes
* We serve our chicken salad on toast or in a lettuce wrap! Feel free to eat it alone or get creative!
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/6 Calories: 234 Sugar: 11 Fat: 11 Carbohydrates: 17 Fiber: 3 Protein: 18
Keywords: Curry Chicken Salad