- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts, stem removed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons apple butter
- 3/4 cup raw pecans
- First, preheat oven to 400ºF and spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Then, prepare Brussels sprouts by washing, patting dry, and halving the longway.
- Place Brussels sprouts on a large baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, and toss.
- Then, season with garlic powder, salt, and, pepper, and toss again.
- Bake at 400ºF for 20 minutes.
- While the Brussels sprouts are roasting, mix together apple butter and maple syrup and set aside.
- Once your Brussels sprouts have cooked for 20 minutes, remove them from the oven and spoon on 3 tablespoons of the apple butter mixture. Toss to make sure everything is fully coated.
- Then, move the brussels sprouts to one side of the pan and spray the other side with nonstick cooking spray. Add the raw pecans.
- Toss the pecans in the remaining apple butter mixture. Spread pecans out evenly so none of them are overlapping.
- Roast at 400ºF for another 10 to 15 minutes.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/6 Calories: 198 Sugar: 8 Fat: 15 Fiber: 4 Protein: 4
Keywords: brussel sprouts