- -1 lb. brussels sprouts
- -1.5t EVOO
- -.5T minced garlic
- -1/2 teaspoon salt
- -1/2 teaspoon pepper
- -1T maple syrup
- -1T apple butter
- -1T organic turbinado sugar
- First, preheat oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with foil.
- Next, prepare vegetables. Wash Brussels sprouts and pat dry. Then, cut them in half hot dog style and place on baking sheet. Drizzle on about 1.5 tablespoons of EVOO and toss with fingers.
- Season veggies with 1/2 tablespoon of minced garlic (or more if you’re a garlic lover), salt, and pepper.
- Place brussels sprouts into oven at 400°F for 20-25 minutes or until the Brussels sprouts begin to brown.
- While brussels are cooking, make your glaze. Mix maple syrup, apple butter, and turbinado sugar.
- Once the brussels are done, transfer them into a frying pan and pour on glaze. Sautee on medium heat for about 3-5 minutes.