- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 medium frozen banana
- 1/4 cup chocolate protein powder (any kind!)
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons cashew butter
- 1/2 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1 cup unsweetened plain almond milk
- Place all ingredients into a high-speed blender.
- Blend on high for around 1 minute, stopping to scrape the sides. You may need to add more milk to thin as needed.
- Serve immediately!
Tips & Notes
Nutrition information uses: Tera’s Whey Dark Chocolate Protein Powder.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/2 Calories: 279 Sugar: 18 Fat: 10 Carbohydrates: 37 Fiber: 6 Protein: 17
Keywords: Chocolate Protein Smoothie