- 1 cup frozen fruit (banana, mixed berries, tropical mix)
- 1 cup of fresh greens (spinach, kale, or arugula)
- 1/2 – 1 cup milk (almond, soy, coconut, cows, etc.)
- 1/2 tablespoon ground seeds (flax, chia, etc.)
- Place all ingredients into a high-speed blender.
- Blend on high until smooth. We recommend starting with 1/2 cup of milk and going up from there depending on how thick you like your smoothies.
- Serve immediately.
Tips & Notes
- Our favorite frozen fruit to use for green smoothies is banana because they’re sweeter than the average fruit and add a delightful flavor.
- The recipe in the photo is THIS green smoothie.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1 Calories: 146 Sugar: 14 Fat: 3 Carbohydrates: 30 Fiber: 5 Protein: 3
Keywords: green smoothie recipes, green smoothie