- 1.75 cups white whole wheat flour
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup pureed fruit (mashed banana or applesauce)
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cups almond milk, unsweetened (or any kind of milk)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- First, preheat oven to 350ºF and line a muffin tin with cupcake liners or spray with coconut oil cooking spray.
- Place all dry ingredients into a large bowl and whisk.
- Then, mix together all wet ingredients (minus the melted coconut oil).
- Combine dry ingredients with wet ingredients and mix until smooth. Then, add in melted coconut oil and mix again.
- Transfer batter into muffin tin. Fill each one around 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake at 350ºF for 20-23 minutes or until you do the toothpick test and it comes out clean.
Tips & Notes
Optional add ins:
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut oil
- 1/2 cup berries (any kind)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin or butternut squash puree