- 1.5 cups white whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup pureed fruit*
- 2 eggs, large
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- First, spray a large nonstick pan with coconut oil cooking spray (or butter) and heat to medium heat.
- Next, mix together dry ingredients in a medium-size bowl and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs together. Then, add vanilla and milk. Whisk until smooth.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to wet and mix.
- Finally, add in melted coconut oil and mix until smooth. If your batter feels too thin, add in a few tablespoons of flour and if it feels too thick, add in a few tablespoons of almond milk.
- Scoop a heaping 1/4 cup of the batter onto your pan and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown
Tips & Notes
*2 mashed bananas, sweet potato puree, applesauce, etc.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/12 Calories: 117 Sugar: 3 Sodium: 51 Fat: 5 Carbohydrates: 15 Fiber: 3 Protein: 3
Keywords: healthy pancake recipe