- 1 piece of whole grain bread (or bread of choice)
- 1/2 cup arugula, packed
- 2 radishes, sliced
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper
- First, in a small to medium sized bowl, toss arugula with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Next, heat a medium frying pan over low/medium heat. Spray pan with cooking spray.
- Add egg to fry pan, cover, and cook to desired yolkiness (about 3-4 minutes for a runny egg)
- While egg is cooking, toast bread in toaster.
- Lastly, when toast is done. Top with arugula, radishes, and fried egg. Salt and pepper to taste.
Serving Size: 1