- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, diced
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 1/2 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 24-oz. can crushed tomatoes
- 1 15-oz. can diced tomatoes
- 1 15-oz. can pinto beans
- 1 15-oz. can red kidney beans
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1/2 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or more to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce (option to use hot sauce instead)
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (any kind of sugar works)
- Add olive oil to a large dutch oven and heat over medium/high heat. When the olive oil is fragrant, add onion, celery, and garlic. Saute for 1 minute.
- Then, add ground turkey and continue to cook over medium/high heat for about 5 minutes or until almost browned.
- Add the rest of the turkey chili ingredients and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Once bubbling, turn the heat down to low and let simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Top with your favorite chili toppings, and enjoy!
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/6 Calories: 324 Sugar: 9 Sodium: 517 Fat: 9 Carbohydrates: 37 Fiber: 12 Protein: 25 Cholesterol: 53
Category: ChiliMethod: Stove TopCuisine: American
Keywords: turkey chili recipe