- 1/2 lb. ground turkey (any kind of ground meat will work)
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoons salt
- 1 large green pepper, finely diced
- 1 large red pepper, finely diced
- 1/2 medium onion, finely diced
- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk (any kind)
- 1/3 cup cheddar cheese
- optional: 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 350°F and spray a 12-cup, nonstick muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Add 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil to a nonstick skillet and heat over medium/high heat. Add ground turkey and spices and saute until turkey is fully cooked.
- Transfer browned meat into muffin cups. Then prep vegetables by finely dicing green pepper, red pepper, and onion. Evenly spread out among muffin cups.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. Then, pour egg mixture evenly on top of veggies in order to fill each cup around 3/4 of the way full. Use a fork or knife to mix in order to make sure the veggies are evenly distributed within the egg.
- Season the top of each egg cup with salt and pepper, to taste, and then sprinkle on cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for around 18-22 minutes.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1 egg cup Calories: 102 Sugar: 1 Fat: 7 Carbohydrates: 2 Fiber: 1 Protein: 9
Keywords: egg cups, egg cup recipe, muffin tin eggs