- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or any kind of milk)
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1.5 cup rolled oats
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon honey
- First, blend Greek yogurt, almond milk, honey, and strawberries together. It will look like a strawberry milkshake!
- Next, place the mixture into a medium-size bowl and mix in 3 tablespoons chia seeds and 1 teaspoon of vanilla. Then, mix in rolled oatmeal.
- Place in refrigerator overnight or for at least 2 hours. Top with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/3 Calories: 321 Sugar: 10 Sodium: 87 Fat: 11 Carbohydrates: 42 Fiber: 9 Protein: 15
Keywords: overnight oats