- First, prepare the vanilla sweet cream.
- Use a butter knife to scrape out the paste from ½ a vanilla bean.
- Then, place the cream, milk, vanilla bean paste, simple syrup, and salt into a mason jar.
- Cover the jar and shake until all of the ingredients are combined.
- To turn this vanilla sweet cream into “foam” use a hand-held frother to froth for 15-30 seconds until foamy.
- Fill a glass with ice.
- Then, pour in 1 cup of cold brew coffee.
- Pour 1/4 cup of the vanilla sweet cream on top of the cold brew and use a tall stirring spoon to combine the cold brew and sweet cream.
- Serve immediately.
Tips & Notes
- Storage: we recommend storing leftover cold brew and sweet cream separately in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Cold brew will last up to 5-7 days and sweet cream will last up to 3.
- simple syrup: start with less and ad more, to taste.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 Calories: 45 Sugar: 1 Sodium: 23 Fat: 3 Carbohydrates: 3 Fiber: 1 Protein: 1 Cholesterol: 11
Keywords: Vanilla sweet cream cold brew