- ½ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup 2% milk
- ½ vanilla bean, paste scraped out
- 1–3 teaspoons simple syrup (or more, to taste)
- Pinch of salt
- First, use a butter knife to scrape out the paste from ½ a vanilla bean.
- Then, place all of the ingredients for the vanilla sweet cream into a mason jar.
- Cover the jar and shake until all of the ingredients are combined.
- Serve as is with any hot coffee or cold brew.
- To turn this vanilla sweet cream into “foam” use a hand-held frother to froth for 15-30 seconds until foamy.
Tips & Notes
- If you have a Nespresso frother (we do!) make sure to froth the vanilla sweet cream on the cold setting so it doesn’t heat up your sweet cream.
- Storage: Store vanilla sweet cream in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 Calories: 114 Sugar: 2 Fat: 12 Carbohydrates: 2 Fiber: 0 Protein: 1
Category: DrinksMethod: No BakeCuisine: American
Keywords: vanilla sweet cream cold foam