- 4 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1.5 teaspoons DIY Chai Spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup (or more to taste)
- Place all ingredients in a medium-size saucepan. Bring to a rolling boil and whisk until spices and cocoa powder have dissolved. Reduce heat and let simmer for 3-5 minutes.
- Top with your favorite whipped cream or frothed milk.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1 cup Calories: 78 calories Sugar: 7g Fat: 3g Carbohydrates: 12g Protein: 2g
Category: DrinksMethod: Stove TopCuisine: Winter