Vegan Potato Salad
- 4 cups Idaho potatoes, cut into 1.5-inch cubes (skin on)
- 1/2 cup minced dill pickles
- 1/4 cup minced green onion
Vegan Potato Salad Sauce
- 3/4 cup vegan mayo
- 3 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, minced
- First, bring a large stock-pot of water to a boil. Add potatoes, turn heat to medium/high and let simmer for about 15 minutes while stirring occasionally.
- While potatoes are boiling prepare the vegan potato salad sauce by placing all ingredients for the sauce into a medium mixing bowl. Mix well until combined. Set aside.
- When potatoes are tender but still firm. Remove from heat and pour into a colander. Run cold water over the potatoes for a few seconds.
- Add potatoes, pickles, green onion, and vegan potato sauce to a large bowl and mix well. Use a wooden spoon or fork to slightly mash the potatoes. Then, mix one more time making sure everything is well combined.
- Either serve immediately or chill in the refrigerator and serve cold.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/6 Calories: 178 Sugar: 1 Fat: 7 Carbohydrates: 25 Fiber: 2 Protein: 5
Category: SaladMethod: Stove TopCuisine: American
Keywords: vegan potato salad