Kung Pao Veggies
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup green onion, minced
- 1 15 oz can chickpeas
- 4 cups broccolini
- 1 heaping cup matchstick carrots
- 2 tablespoons tamari (soy sauce or coconut aminos)
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- 1 tablespoon chili paste
- 1 tablespoon honey
- peanuts, sesame seeds, and green onion
For the Quinoa
- In a large pot, bring quinoa and water to a boil. Cover and lower the heat to low and let simmer for around 20 minutes or until all the water has evaporated.
For the Kung Pao Veggies
- Place sesame oil in a large pan and heat on medium/high heat. Then, add in the vegetables and beans and sauté for 3-5 minutes to lightly cook the veggies so that they are still crunchy. Once veggies are at the desired texture add in the sauce ingredients and sauté for a few minutes.
For the Green Goddess Dressing
- Follow the instructions here, but use cilantro and add a tablespoon or two more of olive oil to make it saucier!
For the Bowls
- Prep bowls by separating the quinoa out into 4 portions. Then do the same with the veggies. Top with peanuts, sesame seeds, green onion, and a few tablespoons of the Green Goddess Dressing.
Serving Size: 1/4 Calories: 400 Sugar: 8 Fat: 10 Carbohydrates: 59 Fiber: 8 Protein: 15