- 8 6-inch flour tortillas
- Good & Gather olive oil cooking spray (1 tablespoon Good & Gather olive oil, divided)
- Good & Gather sea salt, to taste
- 2 teaspoons Good & Gather olive oil
- 2 cups sliced Good & Gather mini sweet peppers
- Good & Gather salt, to taste
- Good & Gather pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon Good & Gather olive oil
- 1 lb. Good & Gather plant-based ground
- 1/2 cup Good & Gather medium serrano pepper salsa
- 1/8 teaspoon Good & Gather salt
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 cup Good & Gather homestyle guacamole
- optional toppings: fresh lime juice, sliced avocado, and 1/2 cup vegan shredded cheese
- First, preheat your oven to broil. Next, place tortillas on a baking sheet (you may have to do this in batches) and spray both sides of each tortilla with olive oil cooking spray.
- Then, season with sea salt. Place the pan under the broiler for 30 seconds to 1 minute, then flip and cook for an additional 30 seconds to 1 minute. Time varies depending on your oven, but the goal is to brown the tortilla to get them crunchy. Set tortillas aside.
- Next, saute the sweet peppers. Add 2 teaspoons of olive oil to a pan and heat over medium/high heat. Add sliced mini sweet peppers and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Saute for around 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Add another teaspoon of olive oil to the same pan and then add in Plant-Based Ground. Saute for 2-3 minutes and then add salsa, salt, and chili powder. Continue cooking for 5 minutes or until browned.
- Assemble tostadas by spreading around 1 tablespoon of guacamole on each tortilla. Then, add 1/4 cup of Plant-Based Ground, 1/4 cup peppers, and any other toppings your heart desires.
- Eat immediately with a fresh squeeze of lime, sliced avocado, and vegan shredded cheese.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1.5 tostadas Calories: 354 Sugar: 6 Fat: 18 Carbohydrates: 30 Fiber: 4 Protein: 17