- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon almond milk
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt + pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon cheese
- 2 tablespoons black beans
- 2 tablespoons red pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup arugula
- Hot Sauce
- Greek Yogurt
- Heat a small/medium sized fry pan over medium/high eat. Add olive oil.
- Next, beat two eggs and milk in a small bowl. Add garlic and salt and pepper to taste.
- When pan is hot, add egg mixture, and turn heat down to medium. Add cheese.
- Cover pan and let egg mixture cook. Frequently, take a spatula and separate the edge of the omelette from the fry pan to make sure the omelette isn’t sticking to the pan.
- When egg mixture is almost cooked, add the rest of the ingredients to half of the omelette, and use your spatula to flip the empty half of the omelette onto the veggies.
- Let cook for 2-3 more minutes and remove from heat.
- Top with Fit Foodie Secret Sauce (greek + franks).
Tips & Notes
Serve with greek + Franks Red Hot
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1 Calories: 330 Sugar: 1 Fat: 26 Carbohydrates: 8 Fiber: 3 Protein: 17
Category: BreakfastMethod: StovetopCuisine: American
Keywords: veggie omlette