- 1.5 cups blanched, super-fine almond flour
- 3 large eggs
- 1 medium ripe banana
- optional: 1 teaspoon baking powder
- In a blender or food processor, blend banana and 1 egg until there are no large lumps in the banana.*
- Then, place mixture into medium size bowl and add in the other 2 eggs. Whisk until combined. Finally add almond flour and baking powder and mix until smooth.
- Heat a nonstick pan to low/medium heat and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Note that low/medium heat is important! You don’t want your pan too hot or it won’t cook fully in the middle.
- Using a 1/4 measuring cup, scoop batter onto pan. Let cook for around 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Repeat until there is no more batter.
Tips & Notes
* Alternatively, you can use a fork.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 recipe Calories: 322 Sugar: 5 Sodium: 70 Fat: 25 Carbohydrates: 16 Fiber: 5 Protein: 14
Keywords: almond flour pancakes