- 8 strips of bacon
- 8 butter lettuce cups
- 4–6 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup homemade healthy ranch
- Preheat oven to 425ºF and line a cookie sheet with tin foil.
- Prepare bacon by placing all 8 strips on cookie sheet. Season with pepper and place in oven at 425ºF for 15-20 minutes depending on how thick your bacon is and how crispy you like it!
- Prepare quinoa by placing 1/2 cup of quinoa and 1 cup of water in a small pot. Bring to a boil then reduce heat to low, cover, and let simmer for about 10 minutes or until all water has absorbed. Let cool.
- Assemble BLT Lettuce Wraps by placing a few tablespoons of quinoa, 1 strip of bacon, and 3 or 4 slices of tomato on top. Last, finish off with a few teaspoons of homemade healthy ranch!
Tips & Notes
*Nutrition information without ranch
* Nutrition with ranch included: Calories 332g | Sugar 18g | Sodium 709g | Fat 8g | Carbohydrates 31g | Fiber 3g | Protein 21g |