For the French Toast
- 4 pieces sprouted bread
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup pureed pumpkin
- Splash of unsweetened almond milk, plain
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the Coconut Pumpkin Whip
- Cream from 1 can of full-fat coconut milk, chilled
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons pureed pumpkin
- Place eggs, pumpkin puree, almond milk, cinnamon, and vanilla into a medium size bowl. Whisk until combined.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and spray with coconut oil cooking spray.
- Submerge each piece of bread in the egg mixture, making sure everything is evenly coated and saturated.
- Then, transfer bread onto skillet and let cook on medium for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Repeat for each piece of bread.
- For the pumpkin coconut whip, place coconut cream, maple syrup, and pumpkin puree in a medium bowl and use a hand mixer to mix until fluffy.
- Serve French toast with coconut whip and maple syrup.