For the Oatmeal
- 1 cup Better Oats Quick Cooking Oatmeal
- 1.5 cups almond milk, unsweetened (or any kind of milk)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- pinch of salt
- First, prep your no-bake cookie dough bites. You can find the recipe here. Prepare bites and place in freezer.
- Then, prep oatmeal by placing almond milk, vanilla, and maple syrup into a medium sized sauce pan. Bring to a boil.
- Add 1 cup instant oatmeal and chia seeds to the milk mixture.
- Turn heat down to low and let simmer until thick (about 2-5 minutes).
- Remove from heat, place in a bowl, and top with 1 serving of cookie dough bites (~9 bites).
Tips & Notes
-Nutrition information includes the cookie dough bites.
-Option to double or triple this recipe.