- 4 cups brown rice cacao crisps
- 1/2 cup all natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup brown rice syrup
- coconut oil cooking spray
- First, spray a large bowl with coconut oil cooking spray. Then, add in 4 cups of brown rice chocolate cereal, 1/2 cup peanut butter, and 1/2 cup brown rice syrup. Spray a wooden spoon and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Spray an 8 x 8-inch square pan with coconut oil spray and then transfer the mixture into the pan. Use your hands or a spatula to press the mixture firmly into the pan. For best results, spray your hands with coconut oil cooking spray so they don’t stick!
- Place pan in the freezer for 30-60 minutes to firm up a bit before cutting. Slice into 9 squares.
Tips & Notes
*Storage: for best results, store rice crispy treats in the freezer. Lay them on a baking sheet and freeze for around 2 hours before transferring into a freezer safe gallon-size plastic bag.