- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 eggs, large
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ⅔ cup coconut palm sugar
- 1 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons dark cocoa powder (but any kind will work!)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- sea salt, sprinkled on top
- 1/3 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- sea salt
- First preheat oven to 350ºF and spray a cookie sheet with coconut oil cooking spray. Set aside
- Place wet ingredients in a large bowl and mix until combined. Then, add dry ingredients and mix again until you’ve formed a cookie dough.
- Using a 1 tablespoon cookie scooper, scoop out dough. Then roll between your hands and lightly flatten (the cookies will not expand much). Place on cookie sheet and then top with chocolate chips and sea salt.
- Bake at 350º for 10 minutes. Let cool for at least 30 minutes.
Serving Size: 1 cookie