- 3 cups peaches, chopped (~4 medium/large or 6 small)
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon flour, any kind
- 1/3 cup pecans, chopped
- 3 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons butter, slightly softened
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- pinch of salt
- Preheat grill (or oven) to 400ºF.*
- Create an 8-inch x 8-inch tin foil pouch and spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Prepare peaches, by chopping (keep skin on)and placing in a large bowl. Squeeze on the juice from a half a lemon and add 2 tablespoons of brown sugar. Toss. Set aside.
- Add oats, flour, pecans, maple syrup, butter, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt to a medium mixing bowl. Mix well to create your crumble topping.
- Next, layer the peaches and crumble topping into tin foil pouch by first adding half of the peaches to the pouch and then 1/3 of the crumble topping over the peaches. Then, add the rest of peaches followed by the last 2/3 of the crumble topping.
- Fold the top of your tin foil pouch over the peach cobbler and seal the edges with your fingers making sure there are no holes for air to escape from.
- Place on grill and cook for 17-22 minutes or until the top of your cobbler is a golden brown and the peaches are bubbly.
- Remove from grill, let cool for 2-3 minutes, and serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream (optional).
Tips & Notes
*Recipe can also be made in the oven.