- 4 ears of corn, shucked and cleaned
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons nonfat Greek yogurt, plain
- 2 oz. feta cheese (block)
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely diced
- Preheat grill or oven to 400ºF.
- Place olive oil, dried oregano, dried basil, salt, and pepper into a small bowl. Whisk until combined.
- Prep ears of corn by shucking and then generously rub with the olive oil seasoning.
- Once seasoned, wrap corn in tin foil and seal tightly.
- Place aluminum foil pack on the grill directly on the flames for around 20 minutes, flipping every 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Mix together feta and Greek yogurt until you’ve formed a paste.
- Then, top grilled corn with the feta/Greek yogurt topping with a sprinkle of fresh oregano and fresh basil along with some red onion.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1 ear of corn Calories: 278 Sugar: 11 Sodium: 245 Fat: 13 Carbohydrates: 36 Fiber: 5 Protein: 9
Category: SideMethod: GrillCuisine: Mediterranean
Keywords: grilled street corn