- 2-lbs. shredded chicken (~6 cups)
- ½ cup Franks buffalo sauce
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 2–3 tablespoons honey
- Place the shredded chicken in a large bowl and set aside.
- Next, place the Franks and honey into a small saucepan and whisk over medium/high heat until the sauce comes to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Carefully whisk the Greek yogurt into the Franks sauce.
- Pour the buffalo sauce over the shredded chicken and mix until all the chicken is covered.
- Serve chicken alone, in a salad, or any way you’d like!
Serving Size: 1/6