- 2 cups raw almonds
- 20 medjool dates, pitted
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons cocoa powder (we used dark cocoa powder)
- 1/2 cup all-natural peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- Place almonds into a food processor and process on high until you’ve created a fine almond meal.
- Next, pit 20 medjool dates. Then, add those into the food processor along with the cocoa powder, peanut butter, maple syrup, and sea salt. Process on high until everything is pulverized. You may need to add a few teaspoons of water to the mixture depending on how sticky your dates are.
- Scoop a heaping tablespoon of dough into your hands and roll into a ball. Repeat.
Tips & Notes
Store in the refrigerator for up to a week or in the freezer for up to 2 months.