- 2 large ripe avocados, halved
- 2 5-oz. cans canned salmon
- 2 tablespoon fresh green onions, minced
- 2 tablespoon fresh dill, minced
- 2 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- First, slice open 2 avocados and remove the pits. Set aside.*
- Then, mix together the rest of the ingredients in a medium-size bowl.
- Fill each avocado half with 1/4 of the salmon salad. Top with sriracha and a squeeze of lemon.
Tips & Notes
*If the avocado hold is small, feel free to make the whole bigger with a spoon.
*If you are only eating 1 serving at a time, make sure you keep the pit of the avocado inside the second half of the avocado. Place in a plastic bag and into the fridge for later!