- 1 medium ripe banana
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and spray a 10-inch by 7-inch casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place banana in a large bowl and mash with a fork. Then, add the rest of the wet ingredients and mix until combined.
- Add rolled oats, white whole wheat flour, baking powder, berries, and a pinch of salt and mix. Then, add mini chocolate chips and mix again.
- Transfer batter into casserole dish and use a spatula to spread evenly. Add additional berries to the top, if desired.
- Bake at 350ºF for 30 minutes. Then, add more chocolate chips if desired and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/6 Calories: 342 Sugar: 19 Fat: 9 Carbohydrates: 52 Fiber: 12 Protein: 9
Keywords: baked oatmeal