- 1.5 lbs. wingettes and drummies*
- 1.5 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1.5 tablespoons coconut sugar, finely ground**
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Frank’s hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Prep dry rub by stirring together garlic powder, coconut sugar, and salt into a small bowl.
- Place chicken wings into a gallon size bag, add the dry rub, and tightly seal. Shake the chicken wings and dry rub until wings are coated.
- Place wings onto the baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes (or until caramelized).
- While wings are baking, stir together Frank’s and maple syrup and place into a large mixing bowl.
- Remove chicken wings from oven and toss them in the hot sauce mixture.
- Return wings to the oven to bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let cool, and enjoy!
Tips & Notes
*If you are unable to find wingettes and drummies, you will need to purchase full chicken wings and separate them yourself.
**If your coconut sugar is not finely ground, you will need to place it in the food processor and process until finely ground.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 Calories: 309 Sugar: 11 Sodium: 3727 Fat: 14 Carbohydrates: 15 Fiber: 0 Protein: 34
Keywords: baked chicken wings, buffalo chicken wings