- 1/2 medium banana, mashed
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter, creamy
- 1/4 cup nonfat Greek yogurt, plain
- 3/4 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- First, mash 1/2 banana in a large bowl. Then add the rest of the wet ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Add in dry ingredients and mix again.
- Place in the refrigerator, covered, for at least 2 hours or overnight. Serve cold.
Tips & Notes
- **Feel free to double this recipe.
- **It should stay good refrigerated for up to 3-4 days.
- **Depending on how thick you like your overnight oats, you may add a splash of almond milk before serving.
- **Nutrition facts are without the toppings.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/2 Calories: 370 Sugar: 16 Sodium: 116 Fat: 13 Carbohydrates: 53 Fiber: 9 Protein: 14
Keywords: peanut butter banana overnight oats