- 1 cup pitted medjool dates (~15)
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup peanut butter, drippy
- ½ cup honey (or maple syrup)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- optional: melted dark chocolate
- Place rolled oats in a high speed food processor and process on high for about a minute until you’ve formed oat flour.
- Then, add the rest of the ingredients and process for another 1 to 2 minutes until your dough is formed. It should look and feel like cookie dough.
- Using a 1 tablespoon scooper, scoop out dough and then roll between your palms to form your balls.
- Sprinkle with some sea salt and an optional drizzle of melted dark chocolate.
Tips & Notes
Storage: For best results, lay balls on a cookie sheet and place into the freezer for 2 hours. Then, transfer into a gallon-size freezer-safe bag and store in the freezer.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1 ball Calories: 97 Sugar: 11 Fat: 4 Carbohydrates: 13 Fiber: 1 Protein: 2
Keywords: peanut butter energy balls, peanut butter protein balls