- First, preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Then, prep your sweet potato by cutting off the ends off to create a flat surface.
- Next, slice your sweet potatoes into cubes, fries, rounds, or wedges and place on a large baking sheet. You want the thickness to be anywhere between 1/2-inch to 1-inch. Just make sure that all slices are the same thickness.
- Drizzle with a generous amount of olive oil and season with garlic powder, sea salt, and pepper. Then, toss with your hands to make sure everything is coated.
- Roast at 400ºF for around anywhere from 20-30 minutes, tossing every 10 minutes. The thicker you slice your sweet potatoes, the longer they will have to roast.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/2 Calories: 215 Sugar: 6 Fat: 14 Carbohydrates: 22 Fiber: 3 Protein: 3
Keywords: roasted sweet potatoes