- Preheat oven to 350ºF and generously spray a 10-inch cast iron skillet with coconut oil cooking spray. Set aside.
- Place wet ingredients in a large bowl and mix together until smooth. If you are making your own sweet potato puree, you can follow this tutorial. Then, add dry ingredients to the same bowl and mix until combined.
- Pour batter into skillet and use a spatula to spread out evenly.
- Bake at 350ºF for 40-45 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before slicing. Enjoy!
Tips & Notes
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1 brownie Calories: 145 Sugar: 18 Fat: 4 Carbohydrates: 26 Fiber: 3 Protein: 3
Keywords: sweet potato brownies