- 1.5 cups white whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup sweet potato puree
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- In a medium bowl, mix together dry ingredients. Set aside. In a large bowl, whisk together wet ingredients.
- Then, slowly add wet ingredients to dry and mix until there are no lumps.
- Heat a skillet to medium heat and spray with coconut oil cooking spray. Use around a 1/3 cup scoop and pour batter onto skillet. Cook for around 2-3 minutes per side.
- Serve with almond butter and maple syrup!
Tips & Notes
- This recipe was updated on September 23, 2020.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/8 Calories: 182 Sugar: 8 Sodium: 6 Fat: 5 Carbohydrates: 27 Fiber: 4 Protein: 5
Keywords: sweet potato pancakes