- 1.5 cups white whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup all natural peanut butter, creamy
- 2 large eggs
- 1 medium banana, mashed (1/3 cup)
- ½ cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 large apples, peeled and grated (1.25 cups)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk*
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons white whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and spray a bread pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Prepare the streusel topping by mixing together all ingredients into a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a medium size bowl, mix together white whole wheat flour, baking soda, salt, and ground cinnamon.
- In a large bowl, cream together brown sugar, peanut butter, and eggs. Then, gently mix in almond milk, mashed banana, and vanilla.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Prepare apples by peeling and then finely grating. Add apples to batter and mix.
- Finally, add melted coconut oil and mix until smooth.
- Pour batter into bread pan and top with the streusel you made earlier.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes. Let cool for at least and hour and enjoy!
Tips & Notes
- Your batter should be thick!
- Nutrition with 1/2 the streusel topping: 341 calories | 15g fat | 43g carb | 6g fiber | 22g sugar | 9g protein
- Nutrition without streusel topping: 247 calories | 9g fat | 33g carb | 3g fiber | 20g sugar | 6g protein
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/8 Calories: 392 Sugar: 27 Fat: 16 Carbohydrates: 53 Fiber: 6 Protein: 10
Keywords: apple streusel