- 1 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon parsley, dried
- 1 teaspoon chives, dried
- 1 teaspoon dill, dried
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon sea salt (or more to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon white rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoons water (or more depending on how thin you want your ranch)
- Place all ingredients into a magic bullet or food processor and process until combined!
- Serve as a dip or dressing (just add more water to thin out).
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 cup Calories: 52 Sugar: 7 Sodium: 172 Fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 4 Fiber: 0 Protein: 6
Keywords: healthy ranch dressing, homemade ranch dressing