- 2-oz fresh lime juice
- 1.5-oz orange juice
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar, or more to taste*
- Top with still or bubbly water
- Ice, to taste
- First, juice your limes using a handheld juicer.
- Next add a handful of ice to a cocktail shaker and then add lime juice, orange juice, and agave.
- Place the top on the cocktail shaker and shake it for 15 seconds to mix everything.
- Add a handful of ice to a glass and then pour the virgin margarita in the glass.
- Top the margarita off with still or bubbly water and then garnish with lime wedges.
Tips & Notes
- Agave nectar: option to swap agave nectar out for an agave simple syrup, honey simple syrup, or normal simple syrup. If you’re making a pitcher of margaritas, we suggest a simple syrup over straight agave nectar.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1 Calories: 93 Sugar: 19 Fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 24 Fiber: 0 Protein: 1
Category: DrinkMethod: No-BakeCuisine: MexicanDiet: Gluten Free
Keywords: virgin margarita, non alcoholic margarita