- 1.5 cups frozen watermelon chunks
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup vanilla Greek
- ½ large banana, frozen or fresh
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Begin by freezing the watermelon. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the watermelon into 1-1.5 inch chunks and place it on the lined baking sheet.
- Place the watermelon in the freezer and freeze for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove the watermelon from the freezer and set aside 1.5 cups of the watermelon. Place the rest of the frozen watermelon into a gallon-size plastic bag and place it back in the freezer for later.
- Next, place the frozen watermelon, frozen strawberries, Greek yogurt, banana, almond milk, and vanilla extract into a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/2 Calories: 124 Sugar: 17 Sodium: 84 Fat: 2 Carbohydrates: 24 Fiber: 2 Protein: 4 Cholesterol: 3
Category: SmoothieMethod: BlenderCuisine: American
Keywords: Watermelon Smoothie