Fit Foodie Finds 2017 Fall Internship Program
Are you an aspiring food blogger or online business owner looking to learn the ropes from a dedicated and FUN team of women? Then, we want to hire you!
- September 5 – December 15 (15 weeks)
- 15 hours/week
- 5 hours/week in office, 10 hours/week remote
The Fit Foodie Internship is a hands on position where you would be up close and personal with Team Fit Foodie learning how to run and manage an online business. The Fit Foodie Intern will gain skills in multiple different areas such as social media, affiliate marketing, content creation, email marketing, and more. One day a week you would be in office with the team learning business operations such as content creation and day to day tasks. Behind the scenes you would be working on more in-depth projects for our holiday campaign leading the affiliate marketing strategy and optimizing past content on Fit Foodie Finds.
Position responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Project manage and execute holiday campaign affiliate marketing strategy via social media, email, and dark blog posts.
- Update past Fit Foodie Finds posts with affiliate links, SEO, nutrition information, etc.
- Pinterest execution
- Social media assistance
- Content creation assistance
- Graphic design
The Fit Foodie intern has a background in one of the following: communications, journalism, design, and/or business. This candidate is a motivated and energetic person who is ready to take initiative on many different Fit Foodie Finds projects.
- Journalism, communications, design, or business background preferred
- Located in Minneapolis/St.Paul — able to be in office one day per week.
- Open-minded and flexible to the start-up way of business.
- Compensation: $3,500 stipend ( ~15.50/hour)
- Team Fit Foodie Perks – event invites, free product, etc!
- Able to work from home.
- Mentorship in the following: online business, recipe creation, food blogging, photography, etc.
Do you fit the bill? CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
Deadline for consideration: July 31st.