- 1.5 cups white whole wheat flour
- 1.5 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 medium bananas, mashed (~1 cup puree)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- First, combine dry ingredients in a medium bowl and set aside.
- Next, mash bananas in a large bowl until there are few lumps and they are pureed. Then, add in eggs, vanilla, and almond milk and whisk until smooth.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to wet and mix to combine. Finally, add in melted coconut oil and mix until smooth. Your batter should be thick.
- Heat a nonstick pan or griddle over medium heat. Spray with coconut oil cooking spray. When the oil is hot, scoop about 1/3 cup of the batter onto your pan and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, flipping when the bubbles start to form in the center of the pancakes.
- Repeat until all batter is gone.
- Top with your favorite toppings such as sliced banana and maple syrup.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 Calories: 358 Sugar: 9 Fat: 14 Carbohydrates: 47 Fiber: 8 Protein: 10
Keywords: banana pancakes, banana pancake recipe, healthy banana pancakes