- 2 eggs, large
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup Almond Breeze Unsweetened Original Almondmilk
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- honey + unsweetened coconut flakes
- First, preheat oven to 350ºF and line a muffin tin with muffin liners. Spray with nonstick coconut oil cooking spray and set aside.
- Place almond milk, honey, banana, and strawberries in a blender and mix on high until strawberries are pulverized and the consistency is smooth.
- Add the rest of the ingredients (minus the coconut oil) and blend on high until smooth.
- Finally, partially melt your coconut oil and add to batter and blend on high one more time until everything is mixed.
- Fill the muffins almost to the top with batter.
- Bake at 350ºF for 20 minutes or until you do the toothpick test and it comes out clean.
Serving Size: 1 muffin