Leftover Turkey Salad
We put leftover turkey to good use in this tasty turkey salad. This healthy recipe is made with celery, cranberries, Greek, mayo, and more.
Prep 20 minutes
Cook 0 minutes
Total 20 minutes
- 6 heaping cups of shredded turkey
- ¾ cup 2% plain Greek Yogurt
- ½ cup mayo
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ½ medium yellow onion minced
- 2 celery stalks diced
- ½ cup dried cranberries craisins
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- ½ teaspoon salt or salt to taste
- 1-2 teaspoons turkey seasoning*
Prepare the sauce first and add the Greek yogurt, mayo, lemon juice, mustard, pepper, and onion to a large bowl and mix until well combined.
Add the shredded turkey to the bowl and fold the ingredients together until all the turkey is covered in sauce.
Lastly, add the celery, cranberries, and walnuts to the bowl and mix.
Place the turkey salad in the refrigerator to chill.
Serve on a salad, in a sandwich, or on its own.
- Turkey seasoning: depending on how seasoned your leftover turkey is, we suggest adding some of our homemade turkey seasonings for extra flavor! If you're using our smoked turkey or turkey tenderloin, you do not need to add extra seasoning.
Calories: 358kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 14g | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 9g