This 4-ingredient homemade Dole Whip recipe is equal parts refreshing and creamy. Ready in 15 minutes!
Prep 15 minutes
Total 15 minutes
- 20 oz. frozen pineapple
- ½ cup full fat coconut milk + more if needed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons honey or more, to taste
- Shredded coconut
- Rainbow sprinkles
Place the frozen pineapple and 1/2 cup of coconut milk in a food processor and blend on high until smooth and creamy. If the dole whip isn’t blending, add 1-2 tablespoons more of coconut milk at a time until the dole whip blends.*
Add the vanilla extract and honey into the food processor and blend again until combined and smooth.
When all of the ingredients are smooth and creamy, spoon the dole whip into a piping bag or large gallon sized bag.
Seal the bag and place it in the freezer for 20 minutes.
Remove the bag from the freezer and soften the dole whip with your hands for a few seconds.
Pipe the dole whip using your favorite tip into a cup or bowl and top with your favorite toppings such as shredded coconut and sprinkles.
- How long you process the dole whip will be determined by your blender, it takes between 6-10 minutes depending on your food processor.
- Frozen pineapple comes in white and yellow. Which color of frozen pineapple you use will determine what color the dole whip is.
- You can use fresh pineapple if you would like. Peel, cut, and freeze fresh pineapple a day before making the dole whip.
- If you would like a sweeter dole whip, you can add 1 more tablespoon of honey to your dole whip.
Calories: 108kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 4g | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 15g