Looking for the orange smoothie of your dreams? Try our magical vitamin C-packed Orange Creamsicle Smoothie. You only need 3 ingredients + a few nummy add-ins!
Dreamy and Creamy
You know what I say about this orange smoothie? Absolutely DREAMY. I also say creamy because this incredible orange creamsicle smoothie is just that. Dreamy and so creamy!
If you’re a smoothie girl, you are about to fall head over heels for this simple delight. All you need are 3 basic ingredients + a few optional add-ins for this most delicious dessert or snack!
- Frozen banana slices: the frozen banana slices are what give this orange creamsicle smoothie the “creamsicle” part.
- Vanilla extract: a touch of vanilla extract really enhances the overall creamsicle taste of this smoothie.
- 100% orange juice: whether you squeeze your own orange juice or buy it cartoned, it’s essential for the orange flavor of this smoothie!
Smoothies are Easy and Healthy
Like the majority of our smoothie recipes on Fit Foodie Finds, this healthy orange smoothie is both super simple and extremely nutritious! With only three ingredients, this smoothie packs in…
- Vitamin C
Orange Creamsicle Smoothie Add-Ins
Want to increase the healthy fats in this smoothie or get a little bit more protein? Check out some smoothie add-ins below!
- Protein powder: with just 1 serving of protein powder you can get anywhere 16g to 24g of protein. Check out some of our favorite brands HERE.
- Chia/Flax: chia and flax seeds are a great way to get extra omega 3-fatty acids into your diet. We recommend 1-2 teaspoons.
- Nut Butter: cashew or almond butter would be absolutely delish in this smoothie. A little saltiness to really enhance the sweetness of the orange. NOM.
- Full-Fat Coconut Milk: we’ve made this smoothie with a few tablespoons of full-fat coconut milk to really get that tropical vibe.
Whipped Topping: If you are wondering what is on top of this stunning drink, we used So Delicious Co Co Whip. FREAKING DELISH. You can always make your own homemade coconut whipped cream if you so desire.
More Healthy Smoothies
- Place frozen bananas, vanilla extract, and orange juice into a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Option at this point to add a handful of ice (depending on thickness preference) and/or other add-ins such as vanilla protein powder and fresh orange zest.
- Blend one more time and then serve immediately.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1 Calories: 236 Sugar: 38 Fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 56 Fiber: 3 Protein: 3
Keywords: orange smoothie