Make this chocolate covered strawberry overnight oats recipe and eat dessert for breakfast. Well, not really, but it sure does taste like it!
These overnight oats are packed with fiber, 100% whole grain, and a healthy breakfast option all week long.
Favorite Overnight Oats
I think this is my favorite overnight oats that we’ve ever come up with. Well, chocolate for breakfast is an absolute no-brainer and these overnight oats are so creamy and chocolatey.
Furthermore, the strawberries are the perfect cherry on top. They are like little bursts of flavor that are fresh, sweet, and so delicious.
I just can’t get enough.
Here’s What You Need
- Place all ingredients (minus the fresh strawberries) in a medium-size Tupperware and mix. Cover and place in the fridge for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- The next morning, add a few more tablespoons of almond milk (if need be <— depending on your preference of thickness). Then, slice up strawberries into bite-sized pieces and mix into oats.
- Eat cold.
Tips & Notes
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/2 Calories: 273
Keywords: overnight oats
We clearly love overnight oats (oatmeal in general) here at Fit Foodie Finds, so check out some of our other Overnight Oatmeal Recipes on Fit Foodie Finds!
More Overnight Oats!
- Moose Tracks Overnight Oats
- Maple French Toast Overnight Oats
- PB and J Overnight Oats
- Neapolitan Overnight Oats
- Coconut Latte Overnight Oats
- Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Overnight Oats
Fun Fact #6 was going to be the fact that I am a shitty speller…but then I realized you all already know that so…..
Fun Fact #6: I swear like a sailor.
For those that know me in real life, they know I have a giant potty mouth. I reallllllly try and hold back the swears on the blog because I know some people are offended by stuff like that, but I just can’t help it. My humor is pretty raunchy…lots of Rated R jokes that involve balls, boobs, and sex. Oops. I also say the eff word a lot…which I am trying to tone down! It’s all in good humor, though…I promise! 😀 Like yesterday’s fact…I feel like my swearing and humor are partially hereditary…thanks Mom!